• A successful corporate needs to be supported by a diversified pool of financiers who understand the business and can provide capital in a timely, flexible and efficient manner in order to fulfill the corporate's vision.
• A wrong financing structure or lender/investor can sometimes heavily impact the business' bottom line or prevent the operations team to deliver on the company’s mission and strategy.
• Oftentimes, we find that corporates are not fully unlocking the potential of their business. They lack a bird’s eye view of the lenders/investors landscape and the ideal financing solution.
• In an ever evolving and competitive environment, successful organizations possess a fully-fledged finance team or have recourse to advisors who are up to speed with capital and lending markets.
• Our vision is to be a force for good and a trusted financial adviser service of real, tangible value by advising on where, when, how and with whom to partner from a financing standpoint.
• We fully understand all aspects of doing business in the Middle East and our deep industry experience and regional perspective means that we can advise our clients at each stage of their lifecycle.
• We initially sit with the top management to understand the business' strategic direction and financial position. We review the existing banking relationships, if any, and where we can add value.
• An adequate financing structure/banking strategy is then devised and brought to a successful close with the right partner through our network of 150+ capital providers.
• Our daily interactions with multiple corporates, banks, investors and regulators allow us to keep abreast of latest market developments, pricing levels, and strategic directions of the financing market locally and internationally.
We are arranging the following for our clients:
• USD 250 million Energy financing facility for an internationally owned Oil & Gas conglomerate
• Exit of 2 portfolio companies of a GCC large Private Equity player for USD 200 million
• USD 100 million capital call facility for a leading GCC private equity firm
• USD 75 million financing facility for an Asian based commodities player
• USD 60 million last mile financing for a Qatari top-tier Real Estate Developer
• USD 45 million debt facility for a 5-star resort in Maldives
Optimizing the client’s working capital requirements by identifying the right financial institution to offer adequate financing structures such as receivables/LC discounting, supply chain financing, inventory financing, trade finance, etc…
Arranging, structuring and negotiating (for the client’s benefit) financings of mid/long-term projects across a wide variety of sectors including but not limited to Oil & Gas, aircraft financing/leasing, healthcare, renewables, Real Estate, etc...
Arranging last mile/bridge financing for completion of Real Estate projects. We bring tailor-made and innovative financing solutions (including but not limited to Private Debt, Mezzanine financing) to allow investors to complete their projects and cash-out on their investments.
Identifying and introducing the right equity investors for a client to implement its growth/exit strategy or create synergies be it for a start-up or an established corporate. We leverage on our network of Private Equity players, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Venture Capital Funds and Institutional Investors.
Sourcing ESG or sustainable linked loans with leading financing institutions with a strong focus on innovation and In-Country-Value (ICV) structures.